Generators are great to have for any situation where you need power and electricity is not available. Generators typically use some type of fuel, such as gasoline and some use batteries. A generator can be used to power an entire home, a few appliances, and some are used by contractors when they need power, but electricity is not available where they are working at.
If you are looking for a backup power generator for your entire home the Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator could be a perfect choice for homes that are 8,000 up to 11,500 square-feet in size. If all you need is a smaller one to run a couple household items and an appliance than the Champion Power Equipment 2000 Watt Inverter Generator would enable you to do that, and also gives you reliable and safe power for computers and other sensitive electric devices. It would be a great generator for backup use in an office.
Generators give everyone a chance to have power when needed, for homes, offices or to operate power tools on a job.
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 6.00 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load 0,77 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load 10,4 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Voltage: 120/240 Volts
- Power Factor: 1
- Rated Output: 15 KW
- Phase: Single
- Input Speed: 540 RPM
- Spline: 1-3/8 Spine, 6 Spline
- Power Model: 18HP - 120HP Tractor
- 25.98 Inches Long
- 25.98 Inches Wide
- 34.65 Inches High
- Approximately 330 Pounds
Product FeaturesAll Power APG3202 is a diesel generator with a great many of improved features: It has electric start feature and comes with free battery as well. It is super quiet, operating at 70 dB. It runs for 9.5 hours at 1/2 load. It also has voltage and hour meters for easy maintenance. Last but not least, it includes mobility kit for easy portability.
- 10HP single cycle 4 stroke air-cooled diesel engine
- Super quiet noise level 70 dba
- Runs 9.5 hrs at 1/2 load
- Voltage & hour meters
- Two 120 V outlets, one 120 V twist-lock, one 120V/240V twist-lock, one 12 V DC
- Includes mobility kit and maintenance-free battery with 2 electric start keys
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline, natural gas, or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane and natural gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated continuous watts the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% load. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power.
- 9000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with two 10 inch wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet,
- 7.4 gallon fuel tank, run time = 10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved
- Propane tank not included
This VOX industrial portable generator will become the envy of your job site!
Automatic Idle Control
Sves fuel and reduces noise by idline down engine when not in use.
Power Surge Alternator
Made with durable ball bearing constuction and concurrent design delivers power for tools and motors whcih require large loads of power to start.
- Chrome fold down handles
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Seven gallon fuel tank
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
This commercial grade portable generator is ideal for small tool power for any job! This generator is great for extreme condiditions, as it is powered by a Briggs and Station Vanguard OHV engine. Built with contractor specific features for top performance on the jobsite.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to hours
- Altenator: Power Surge
- Start Type: Pull/Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Running Watts: 5,000
- Volts: 120/240
- Rnning Amps: 20.8
- Gross Horsepower: 10
- Engine Displacement (cc): 305
- Full Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7
- Wheel Diameter: 10 inches
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Length: 34 in.
- Width: 27 in.
- Height: 26 in.
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty
Consumer Warranty: 2 year limited
Commercial Warranty: 90 Day limited
- Great for Starting & Running Large 13,500 BTU RV Air Conditioners
- Electric Push Start, Maintenance Free Battery Included
- 60 (Peak) Amps; 30 Running Amps
- 196cc 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- RV Adapter Included
- Runs 10 Hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise: 58 dB
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power: 3500W
- Rated Power: 3000W
- AC Rated: 120V/60Hz
- DC Rated: 12V/8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 2.8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Unit Weight: 121.44 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 25.59L x 19.69W x 20.08H
- 1-120V Outlet
- 1-120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1-DC 12 V Output
This 7000 Watt Coleman Powermate Generator is great for home backup situations or power at a jobsite. It features an easy-starting Honda GX 389 CC OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown protection. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. It is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handles for convenient portability.Features
- 7000 running watts, 8750 maximum watts
- 389 CC Honda GX Series OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Runs up to 10 hours @ 50% load
- Control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handle
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Electric start on 8000E for easy start up.
Generac’s OHVI™ enginewas designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More