Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
800 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads
Low oil shutdown protection prevents engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
Super compact and quiet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load for 3.6 hoursLearn More
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The perfect generator for campers and tailgaters! This 3000 watt unit features a Powermate 196cc OHV engine. Its 0.71 gallon gas tank provides up to 2 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel features two 120 volt outlets and circuit breaker protection. Well-balanced handle for easy portability and easy to handle!Product Features
- 3000 Running watts; 3750 Maximum watts
- Low oil shutdown protects engine by automatically turning it off when oil is low
- Well-balanced handle for easy portability
- Cast iron sleeve on engine supplies extra protection from wear and tear
This DHT 4000W generator is there when you need it most. Powered by a reliable Loncin gas engine, this generator is ideal for emergencies, job site use, recreation, household, lawn and garden, heating and cooling. Like all DHT tools, it comes ready to work.
- 212cc,6.5 HP air-cooled OHV gas engine with recoil start
- 10 hours run-time @ 50% capacity
- Low oil indicator / low oil shutdown
- Heavy duty 1 in. steel roll cage
- 4-120V/1-120/240 1DC12V
The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power.Learn More
- EPA certified
- AVR (automatic voltage regulation)
- 7hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 3100 W and 2800 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 2 x 120V duplexes
- DC voltage
This DHT 1200W generator is there when you need it most. Powered by a reliable Loncin gas engine, this generator is ideal for emergencies, job site use, recreation, household, lawn and garden, heating and cooling. Like all DHT tools, it comes ready to work.
- 90cc,2.4 HP air-cooled gas engine with recoil start
- 8 hours run-time @ 50% capacity
- Lightweight and portable
- Heavy duty 1 in. steel roll cage