This commercial grade portable generator is the most powerful of the Pro Series. Offering enough power for your crew, the generator is powered by a commercial Briggs and Station Vanguard V-Twin OHV engine. Briggs kept all professional contractors in mind while designing this generator, as it combines 10,000 running watts with commercial characteristic for pwer you can trust!
Internal Trickle Charge and Float Charge Jack
This is key for you part time contractors. Keep your battery renewed during storage.
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Helps maintain smooth operating engine parts.
Spin on Oil Filter
Adequately filters and cleans oil for prolonged engine life.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine
- Power Surge Alternator
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Idle Control
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- 10,000 running watts
- 120/240 volts
- 41.7 running amps
- 18 Gross HP
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Run Time at half load: Up to 7 hours
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 27" W X32" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Service entrance rated
- Utility voltage drop-out: 60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: 80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase: 36 x 24 x 10 in.
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
10 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 10 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 10 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 10 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
UL Listed for safety and certified power ratingsClick Here To View Specs Learn More
The 12500 Watt generator is ideal for home backup and jobsite power. The unit features a 22 HP Subaru Electric Start V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge runs up to 6 hours @ 50% load. The control panel contains (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet, (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The idle control feature reduces fuel consumption when power is not being pulled from the generator. The unit is equipped with 13" pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles for easy portability. It includes (2) 1 quart bottles of oil and 12V 34AH battery.Features
- 12500 running watts, 15625 maximum watts
- Electric start 22 HP Subaru V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Control Panel includes (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet and (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 13' pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles
- Includes (2) quarts of engine oil and (1)12V 34AH battery
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Generac's Nexus™ Controller is the most comprehensive available. The dual line, tri-lingual LCD display in English, Spanish, and French allows for easy monitoring and management of generator functions.
Simple field conversion from natural gas to LP.
Generac’s OHVI® engine was designed specifically for generators. It outperforms most competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer and has a significantly longer period between scheduled maintenance checkups.
TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish for superior weather protection, modeled to withstand 150 mph winds.
External “At-a-Glance” indicator lights offer an easy way to tell generator status without opening the generator enclosure.(U.S. and Canada only)
Added Sound Reduction with enclosures that are lined with sound reducing foam panels for further noise reduction.
Hour Meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals. (U.S. and Canada only)
Easiest installation on the market and an excellent value when purchased pre-packaged with a pre-wired transfer switch, or customize your system by purchasing the generator and transfer switch separately. (U.S. and Canada only) Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base.Learn More