This Champion winch rope provides 4,000-4,500 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 15/64 in. x 38 ft.
- Use with champion 4,500 lb. winch kit (including 14560, 14501 and 40252)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter