The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 6,000W Electric Generator
- 291cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 6,000W
- Rated Wattage: 5,000W
- Horsepower: 9 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 41.6A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 180.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.00 x 19.02 x 24.02
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR
Regular Price: $999.97
Special Price: $699.98
- OHV forced air-cooled engine, 4-stroke engine
- Runs 8.5 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 31.6" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 62.5A/120V, 31.25/240V
Output (Rated): 7500W
Output (Peak): 9000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 229 lbs. Learn More
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances.
This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 4000 surge watts/3500 running watts
- 7.0 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine, 3600 RPM, 212cc, recoil start with engine shut off switch
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, circuit breakers
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, 120V, 60 Hz
- Engine run time: 10 hours at 50 percent load, Decibel rating: 69 db
- 3.6 gallon fuel tank, fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, EPA and CARB approved