The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
Weight57 LBSEmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overload
Low oil shutdown protection prevent engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load 4.7 hours
Perfect for storm backup power, this Champion generator provides dependable power for home, recreation or emergencies. Powered by a 292cc Champion OHV 4-stroke engine, this unit provides 9 running hours at 50% load and 120/240 voltage. Comes with folding handle for easy portability.
- Large 5.7-gal. fuel tank allows 9 running hours at 50% load
- Intelligauge digital display measures voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Integrated control panel with 120/240-volt twist lock (L14-30R) and 4 x 120-volt household outlets (5-20R)
- 292cc OHV champion 4-stroke, single cylinder air-cooled engine with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off for safety
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Wheel kit included: 8 in. never flat wheels and foldable handle for portability
- CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- Compare to champion 41135 5500/6800-watt portable generator
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank