$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 2 HP
- Max Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 850 Watts
- Voltage: 115V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Sound Level: 68dB
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 6.5A @ 115V, 15A @ 12V
- Tank Size: 1.2 Gallons
- Battery: Not Necessary
- Outlets: 1 - 115V, 1 - 12V DC
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15"x12"x14"Learn More
Controlled by the thermostat, the battery warmer and oil heater begin to protect your home standby generator when the temperature drops. Each kit includes a battery warmer for your home standby generator and two oil heaters. This cold weather kit is compatible with the 8kW Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
Each Kit Includes:
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
The Sportsman 1000 Watt Portable Generator is the ideal size for hunters and campers who wish to run portable TV's, radios, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances. Light weight and portable, this Generator can easily be transported in the truck of a car for use at tailgating parties or campsites. The generator is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet.This recoil start generator can run for 5 hours with a 50% load on 1.1 gallon of fuel. CARB approved for sale in California.
- 1000 surge watts/900 running watts
- 2.0 Hp single phase engine, recoil start, overload protection
- Engine run time: 5 hours @ 50% load
- Engine noise level: < 95 db
- Frequency: 120v/60hz, engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel type: gas / oil mix (50/1)
- 1.1 gallon fuel tank
- EPA & CARB approved