- 8,000 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
SKU 008406062 Model 8000 ELEC STAR Weight 220.0000 Color No Size 13 HP Width N/A In Store Only No Price $799.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Works great! Review by Ozzie
Price Value Quality
I bought this 4 years ago after a major storm - ran the hell out of it for a week waiting for power to be restored, then mostly neglected it since. Oh, I started it up once or twice, but didn't drain and change the fuel, or the oil, or clean the air filter, and the maintenance runs were anywhere from 6 months to a year-and-a-half between. Serious neglect. So recently when we lost power for an extended period, I figured I deserved to be let down. Except I wasn't. Battery was dead, but 4 pulls of the starter cord had power to my sump pump, 2 fridges and a freezer. Outstanding machine!
(Posted on 7/6/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Rural King 8,000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator 8000E
- From Bill at 7/20/2012 11:55 AM
- From Does the 800 watt Rual King Generator at 11/13/2012 7:24 PM
- From randall at 12/24/2012 12:22 PM
- From Ken at 2/6/2014 3:11 PM
- Q: Need a new battery for 8000E generator. I don't see any numbers on the original. Can you tell me what I need and where I can get it? Thanks.
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
If you called our Customer Service Department a representative would be able to contact the manufacturer to get special ordering information. After receiving the special ordering information from the manufacturer, they would be able to place an order for you. Our Customer Care Department phone number to contact is 1-800-561-1752.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question