Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
Regular Price: $64.99
Special Price: $55.24product Features
- Textured Grip to keep hands from slipping
- Reverses with a flip of the switch
- Comes with Lifetime Warranty
- Measuring System : Inch
- Tip Size : 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 5/64 in [Min], 3/8 in [Max]
- Tip Type : Hex
- Overall Length : 9 in
- Handle Type : Cushion Grip
- Material : Alloy Steel
- Handle Color : Red
- Includes : Pouch
- Quantity : 11 per set
- Wt. : 0.34 lb
Regular Price: $2.49
Special Price: $2.12
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.39
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $10.39
The Milwaukee® 11IN1 Screwdriver features the patented Milwaukee ECX™ bit for electrical fasteners, which prevents bit wear and extends bit life when fastening specialty screws commonly found in electrical applications. The 11IN1 also features integrated wire stripping and loop making capabilities.
- ECX™Bit (Patent Pending) - Superior Fit in Specialty Screws
- Wire Stripper (Patent Pending) - Strip up to 12 Gauge Wire
- Wire Bending Hole - Bend up to 12 Gauge Wire
- 9 Bit Types - Carry Less Drivers
- Length: 7 1/2"
- Shaft Length: 3 1/2"
- Wire Stripper: Up to 12ga
- Loop Maker: Up to 12ga
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.79Product Features
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets on your toolbox
2 pc Offset (1/4" x 1/4", P1 x P2) 54612 1/4" Slotted x 0.75"
- 1/4" Slotted x 0.75" x 4"
- 54619 No. 1 Phillips x 0.75"
- No. 2 Phillips x 0.75" x 4"
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.97