Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
- The Original Patented Ratcheting Wrench
- Surface Drive® on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Ratcheting Box End Needs As Little As 5° to Move Fasteners vs. 30° for Standard Wrenches
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty
- 3/4" Drive Head Pivots 180 ° to get the best position to break the nut loose
- Textured Hand Grip to Provide Extra Grip to keep hands from slipping
- 9 pc Long Series Hex-L® Key Set with Holder.
- Includes: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.9mm
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust.
- Made of 8650 chrome nickel alloy steel
- Heat treated for maximum strength
- Black oxide finish to resist rust
- Sets come in compact plastic holders
- Cross reference to national hex key (MFG. # 272-674)
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
With the Rural King 6-in-1 Screwdriver, you will be able to accomplish any task with a quick change of the tip!
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated bit tube
- 1/4" nut driver
- 5/16" nut driver
- Phillips 1, Phillips 2
- Slotted 3/16"
- Slotted 1/4"
- High visibility PVC handle
****Assorted Colors!! Color May Vary!Learn More