Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARYLearn More
The Tool Shed Screwdriver Set includes 16 chrome vanadium steel screwdrivers. Each screwdriver has a magnetic tip for extra control and is designed with a 6-flute handle to provide maximum grip.
- 1/8" x 3", 3/16" x 3", 3/16" x 4"
- 1/4" x 4", 1/4" x 6", 5/16" x 6"
- 1/4" Stubby
- PH#0 x 3", PH#1 x 3"
- PH#2 x 4", PH#2 x 6", PH#3 x 6"
- PH#2 Stubby
- PH#1 x 3/16" Offset
- PH#2 x 1/4" Offset
- 4-Way Flat Keychain Screwdriver
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability.
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
6-IN-1 Cushion Grip Multi-Purpose Driver Set
This Cushion Grip series offers the best of all worlds. Traditional rubber grip over rugged acetate core handles, that are color coded and stamped to indicate driver tip type and size. All blades are Black Oxide coated and all Nut Drivers are Zinc plated. Slotted tips are precision ground and all blades have blasted tips for precise fastener fit.
- 83749 6-IN-1 x 3"
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty