Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty
- Medium metric size: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- 8- in -1 fold up
- Keys held in any position or angle by a spring
- Chrome nickel alloy steel drawn to a tolerance of plus .000/minus .001
- Plastic shell with comfort grip.
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind® Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind® Black Finish to resist rust
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- Heat treated.
- 13-piece ball
- Finish : black oxide
- Standard end is allen wrench.
- Ball end drives cap screws up to 25 degree angle.
- Includes inch sizes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16",and 3/8".
- Plastic holder.