Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
6-IN-1 Cushion Grip Multi-Purpose Driver Set
This Cushion Grip series offers the best of all worlds. Traditional rubber grip over rugged acetate core handles, that are color coded and stamped to indicate driver tip type and size. All blades are Black Oxide coated and all Nut Drivers are Zinc plated. Slotted tips are precision ground and all blades have blasted tips for precise fastener fit.
- 83749 6-IN-1 x 3"
This reduces a 3/4" Drive Ratchet to fit 1/2 Drive SocketsLearn More
- Description - Phillips - Phillips - No. 00
- Dim A - OA Description Length - 4.500
- Dim B - Exp Length - 2.000
- Dim B1 - Tip Width/Size - No. 00
- Dim B3 - Clearance - 0.125
- Dim C - Handle Length - 2.500
- Dim D - Handle Dia - 0.625
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $27.19
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability.
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
- 9" arm length.
- 8-piece - t-handle.
- Industrial quality.
- +.000" - .001" tolerance.
- Finish : black oxide.
- Meets ansi & federal spec.
- One piece loop handle for extra strength, vinyl coated cushion grip.
- Arm length 9". 8650 alloy steel, hardened and tempered.
- Sets include keys in inches: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4".
- Pouch set with metal stand.