Sockets, Wrenches & Screwdrivers
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- Sizes Include E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E10, E12, E14, E16, and E18
- Meets ANSI Standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
- 9" arm length.
- 8-piece - t-handle.
- Industrial quality.
- +.000" - .001" tolerance.
- Finish : black oxide.
- Meets ansi & federal spec.
- One piece loop handle for extra strength, vinyl coated cushion grip.
- Arm length 9". 8650 alloy steel, hardened and tempered.
- Sets include keys in inches: 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4".
- Pouch set with metal stand.