Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Regular Price: $329.99
Special Price: $296.99
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Regular Price: $326.97
Special Price: $294.27
Delta PRO Steel Innersides utilize the same Gear-Lock system, self-centering latch pin, reinforced lid and high-strength body Design as the Crossovers. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum. Contains four sliding steel drawers. Lockable door keeps contains safe. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box With Drawers
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Door With Keys
- Single Drop Down Door Reveals 5 Sliding Drawers
- Durable Black Coated Steel Drawers
- Hardware Included To Mount To Truck Bed
- Quick Release Mount System To Remove From Mounted Base
- Fits Driver or Passenger Side
- L: 20.5" x W: 8.5" x H: 18.875" Vol: 1.9 cu. ft
Chest Box; Standard; L 30 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 18 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box models 247/291-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 54 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 18 x 8, Handle Type: Padlock style, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails Padlock loopLearn More
Fits Cross Box models 114, 114-5, 159, 159-5 and 159-B
- #10 in Picture
- Includes Weather Strip,Striker Loop Plate, Wireform Striker, Bolt Kit, Taptite® Screws, Hinge, and Instruction Sheet.
Regular Price: $328.97
Special Price: $296.07
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed/
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 59 Gallons