Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. The tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 107 Gallons
Looking for parts and supplies won’t slow you down with new and re-engineered Red Zone van storage accessories. Organizers and holders keep frequently used items in easy reach for maximum productivity.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" H x 13 1/2" W x 7.6" L
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
This door organizer keeps tools and supplies close by. No digging around inside the van for those items used on every job. Durable steel trays and lids keep everything in place while driving. Adjustable dividers let you customize. For The Way You Work™.
- Dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 20 1/4" W
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 81
Cubic feet: 16
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Fits with 218-3 to upgrade from a 2-Cross-Member to a 3-Cross-Member Aluminum Rack
- Stainless steel hardware stands tough against time and weather
- Velcro straps assist in securing your ladder for transport
- Anti-wear protection on cross members protect ladders and building materials during transport
The DeWalt DCCLB712 Center Load Bar is constructed from heavy-duty 13 gauge welded steel with a durable white powder coat finish. The DeWalt Center Load Bar is for vehicles with curved rain gutters.
- Center load bar height designed to keep rack system level
- This bar is NOT for use with the heavy-duty van rack system
- 750lb capacity when used in conjunction with the DCSVR701 van rack
- Only available in white powder coat finish 1.5 inch diameter round cross rail
- Rack fits most vans with rain gutters due to adjustable cross rails
- Telescopic cross rail adjusts from 50 inches up to 72 inches
- End plates are pre-drilled for height adjustment and easy use of tie-down straps
- Includes one adjustable ladder bracket
Configure your own shelf system with end panels and shelves. End panel height includes 2" for End Caps.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 16" W x 1.2" L
Dee Zee Tool Box - Topsider provides handy storage on top of your truck's bed rail. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Drop-down doors provide quick access to your tools. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal.
- L: 96 :_mage_bind_var_152 x H: 20" ; Vol: 17.22 cu. ft.
- Specialty Series Top Sider Tool Box
- Storage For The Top Rail Of The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty