Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Used On Crew Cab - 1999 And Up - F250 And F350 Trucks With No Camper Or Utility Shell On Truck - 13 Ga - Marine-grade Powder Coat Finish - Load Capacity 1700 LbLearn More
Delta CHAMPION GL Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security and weather-resistance for tools and equipment. The combination of our RSL-Rigid Structural Lid, heavy-duty adjustable lid strikers, and high-strength body have created the quality standard for truck boxes in its class.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
Base Rail Old Model - ShortbedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
- Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts
- MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid
- Patented Fully Foamed LidLearn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. ; Silver; Low Profile. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More