Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Regular Price: $348.00
Special Price: $313.20
Base Rail Old Model Ford - Short Bed TruckNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
Regular Price: $359.99
Special Price: $323.99
The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBS-60A-BLK Black Finish Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Regular Price: $360.99
Special Price: $324.89
Gull Wing Series; Double Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in.; w/5.5 ft. Inster; Silver; Deep. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Regular Price: $346.97
Special Price: $312.27
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
Regular Price: $369.99
Special Price: $332.99
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
Regular Price: $355.97
Special Price: $320.37
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Regular Price: $362.10
Special Price: $325.89
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Regular Price: $383.97
Special Price: $345.57
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Double Lid (Gull Wing) Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Gull Wing Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Self-Adjusting Lid Strikers For Secure Closing
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 60" x W: 20" x H: 12.2" ; Vol: 7.1 cu. ft.
- L-1: 51"; W-1: 17.125"; W-2: 1.44"; H-1: 5"; H-2: 7.2"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $387.97
Special Price: $349.17
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.