Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Accessories create a custom storage solution that securely organizes items that need to be located quickly and easily. The mechanics grade Model 9924-3-02 Cabinet measures 24 in high, 16 in wide and 14 in deep. Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked. This 4 drawer cabinet also features easy-to-grip handles, and smooth ball-bearing rollers.
- High quality and durable mechanics grade tool cabinets
- Includes 4 drawers with easy-to-grip handles
- Latches on each drawer stay closed even if cabinet is unlocked
- Smooth ball-bearing rollers
- Stacks with other 16 in wide cabinets
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish
- Mounting brackets are not included. Order Model 9993-3-01 mounting bracket for 13 in deep shelves or Model 9996-3-01 mounting bracket for 16 in deep shelves
- 24 inches tall x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: Pad Lock, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More
- Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts
- MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid
- Patented Fully Foamed LidLearn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aluminum Single Lid Crossovers
- Single Lid models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver’s side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid Design
- offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock and open from the same side.
- Lid reinforced with new RSL™ Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for superior strength Adjustable lid strikers keep the lid locked down tight for improved security
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Self-rising lids with dual gas spring lid lifts. Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 46" H x 42" W x 16" L
- 3 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)