Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is available, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x 72" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dee Zee Tool Box- Job Box. A secure way to store your equipment on the job site. Constructed of heavy duty steel and with our NRT black coating. NRT (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed powder coat that increases corrosion protection. Tamper-resistant locking locations work with your padlocks to provide security (padlock not included). Anti-pry hooks prevent theft access through the hinge. Handles make for easier transportation. Welded steel feet include holes for casters (not included).
- Job Site Tool Box
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Automatic Locking Stay
- High Security Locking System Featuring Anti-Pry Hooks
- Integrated Side Handles
- Injected Molded Lid Handle
- Holes For Casters
- Two Padlock Security Locations
- Casters & Padlocks Not Included
- Three Size Options Available
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
The Tradesman 70 in. Cross-Bed Full-Size Aluminum Tool Box is designed to allow storage under the box and features almost 19 cu. ft. of storage space. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and works well with most full-size trucks.
- Designed to fit most full size trucks
- Aluminum construction
- Over 18 cu. ft. of storage space
- Allows for storage under the box
- Full lid and push button for easy access
Regular Price: $382.97
Special Price: $344.67
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Steel models have Armor-Brite white or diamond black finish
Weight (lbs.): 46
- These units are designed to protect the cab of the pickup from shifting loads in the cargo area.
- Requires separate purchase of installation kit custom fit for your vehicle.
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
Regular Price: $379.97
Special Price: $341.97
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More