Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
The Nordic Plus 1450 workbench is Sjöbergs latest design! The top is made from birch and designed for long life. Nordic Plus is equipped with two clamps that can be placed in four different positions. The clamps can be used both in the disc and undercarriage. With dual vises and some accessories becomes Nordic Plus a workplace with many opportunities.
- Top made from hard Nordic birch
- Suitable for left or right handed user
- Supplied with 4 unbreakable round bench dogs which automatically adjust to non-parallel edge
- Made in Sweden by skilled craftsmen
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
Dee Zee Tool Box- Job Box. A secure way to store your equipment on the job site. Constructed of heavy duty steel and with our NRT black coating. NRT (No Rust Technology) is a specially developed powder coat that increases corrosion protection. Tamper-resistant locking locations work with your padlocks to provide security (padlock not included). Anti-pry hooks prevent theft access through the hinge. Handles make for easier transportation. Welded steel feet include holes for casters (not included).
- Job Site Tool Box
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Automatic Locking Stay
- High Security Locking System Featuring Anti-Pry Hooks
- Integrated Side Handles
- Injected Molded Lid Handle
- Holes For Casters
- Two Padlock Security Locations
- Casters & Padlocks Not Included
- Three Size Options Available
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- • Length: 71 inches
- • Width: 21 inches
• Height: 19.85 inches
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 45 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 76 lbs.
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Brite White ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two, 2" NPT Reinforced Bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed
- Lockable filler cap coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Safety Fill Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 102 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45-1/4" x 23-1/4" x 23-1/4"
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 16.2
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation