Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
Additional fees apply. The Gull Wing Series from UWS is a strong, low-profile cross box that mounts on the truck bed rails. Each side of this box has sturdy, lockable, stainless steel latches, and the inside of the box features a sliding tool tray, convenient side organizers and tool holders. The twin, beveled, gull-wing-style lids are reinforced by injected foam, which provides a solid structure and ensures that the lid closes evenly, allowing the locks to properly align and providing dependable security for your gear. Model TBD-66 Gull Wing Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Delta PRO Steel Innersides utilize the same Gear-Lock system, self-centering latch pin, reinforced lid and high-strength body Design as the Crossovers. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.