Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides. Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4-in wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking System locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300 lbs. load Learn More
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed/
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 56 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 59 Gallons
Fender Well; Drawer Slide; Tool Box; RH[Passenger] Side; L 48 in. x W 8 in. x H 23.25 in. Provides Greater Access To Small Tools. Single Lid Storage Box. 3 Sliding Drawers. .063 Aluminum One Piece Tub And Lid. Stainless Steel Paddle Lock. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
Fits Hi-Side Box model 297-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 46" H x 52" W x 16" L
- 3 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
This heavy-duty Northern Tool + Equipment in-frame truck box is designed for mounting between the frame and truck rails to provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps. Features rugged 0.100 diamond plate aluminum construction. U.S.A. Application: To provide low-profile access for storage of heavy chains, binders and tie-down straps, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 24 x 8, Handle Type: T-Handle, Finish Type: Smooth body aluminum finish with diamond plate open lid, Mount Type: Between frame and truck rails.Learn More