Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the jobsite. Crossover truck boxes are available in polished bright or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! All of these UWS toolboxes provide great looking security with fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel lock handles, a connecting rod enclosure, MicroSeal weatherstripping, and built-in tool trays and holders, depending on your chosen toolbox. Plus, they're available in angled and notched models to accommodate special bed sizes and wheelwells.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-60 Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
- Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts Automatically Close
- MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- 3 Compartment Sliding Tray
- 2 Built In Tool Trays
- L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in.
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 54 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool TrayLearn More
Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More