Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More
Delta Steel Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 98 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 106 Gallons
Underbody boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Lid available in Aluminum or Rhino
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Square Transfer Tank-Raw Aluminum
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Auxiliary Fuel Transfer Tanks:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
Offering strength and great value, UWS has several lengths available to fit you and your truck's needs. Topsider boxes afford you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with stainless steel aircraft cable supports to handle heavy loads, or rugged steel construction with a fully foamed lid, dual lift struts, and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel Topsiders have rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt. The aluminum toolboxes are available in one-door and two-door styles (the steel toolboxes are all single-door style).Learn More
The TALF2872BK is a full size aluminum crossbed. It is made 28 inches wide for more storage space. It has a black powder coated finish.
- 28 in. Wide box
- Full lid for easy access
- Allows storage under boxes
- Fits most full size trucks
Fits Saddle Box models 123-X-01 and 127-X-01.
- #13 in Picture
- Self-rising, reinforced lid has dual gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- 16-gauge steel reinforced construction and heavily-reinforced lid for improved strength and security
- Tapered lower front wall will fit better in trucks with all types of bed liners
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage for hand tools and small parts
- Bottom bolsters raise the chest above standing water
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust Learn More
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Steel models have Armor-Brite white or diamond black finish Learn More