Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
TOPSIDER PROGRADE STEEL 72"" ProGrade Steel Topsider Top your work truck bed side rail with UWS ProGrade Topsider series toolboxes. ProGrade steel truck boxes expand your tool and equipment storage with rugged, good looking solutions that are USA-made. Topsiders are one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubs fitted with rotary locking systems in stainless steel housings for strength and security. They also offer MicroSeal stripping to keep your tools clean and dry and full-length piano hinges for added theft protection and easier opening and closing. Topsider boxes are given an abrasion and corrosion-resistant DuraCoat powdercoated finish for a longer service life.Learn More
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
These Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Single Clamp on curb side only.Learn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 48x24x24)Learn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Weather Guard Low Profile Side Box (Driver Side - Short) - Aluminum 44 1/4" L x 19 1/4" W x 11 3/4" H 180-0-01$481.97
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
- Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping
- Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security
- Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads
- Self Closing Struts Automatically Close MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading
- 3 Compartment Sliding Tray
- 2 Built In Tool TraysLearn More
- 30 1/2" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- (4) 5" x 2" Casters:
- (2) Swivel Casters with brakes
- (2) Rigid Casters
- Casters rated at 550 lbs. each
- Raise and Release Drawer Pulls secure drawers
- Drawers can not roll out when moving
- Drawers use roller bearing glides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. for single-set of glides
- Drawers load rated 200 lbs. for double-set of glides
- Premium skid proof drawer liners included
- Full-width aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular theft proof locks and keys
- Weather-resistant textured finish
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 52
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.