Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
Looking for parts and supplies won’t slow you down with new and re-engineered Red Zone van storage accessories. Organizers and holders keep frequently used items in easy reach for maximum productivity.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" H x 13 1/2" W x 7.6" L
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60" and 70"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
This door organizer keeps tools and supplies close by. No digging around inside the van for those items used on every job. Durable steel trays and lids keep everything in place while driving. Adjustable dividers let you customize. For The Way You Work™.
- Dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 20 1/4" W
Fits with 218-3 to upgrade from a 2-Cross-Member to a 3-Cross-Member Aluminum Rack
- Stainless steel hardware stands tough against time and weather
- Velcro straps assist in securing your ladder for transport
- Anti-wear protection on cross members protect ladders and building materials during transport
The DeWalt DCCLB712 Center Load Bar is constructed from heavy-duty 13 gauge welded steel with a durable white powder coat finish. The DeWalt Center Load Bar is for vehicles with curved rain gutters.
- Center load bar height designed to keep rack system level
- This bar is NOT for use with the heavy-duty van rack system
- 750lb capacity when used in conjunction with the DCSVR701 van rack
- Only available in white powder coat finish 1.5 inch diameter round cross rail
- Rack fits most vans with rain gutters due to adjustable cross rails
- Telescopic cross rail adjusts from 50 inches up to 72 inches
- End plates are pre-drilled for height adjustment and easy use of tie-down straps
- Includes one adjustable ladder bracket