Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Rigid fastening on sheet metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- Pack of 10
You not only build or repair, but educate and inform customers. Catalog and literature holders keep information at hand, for your customers or crews.
- Dimensions: 15" H x 13" W x 4 3/4" L
- 6 Bins
Dimensions: H: 6" W: 11" L: 121 3/8"
Weight (lbs.): 40
- Provides fully enclosed storage for conduit and pipe.
- Constructed of .063 tread plate aluminum.
- Spring up rear door for easy load and unload.
- Lockable to prevent material theft - padlock not included.
- Fits all WEATHER GUARD ladder racks.
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
Delta PRO Single Lid and Dual Lid Steel Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock System, reinforced lids, and our high-strength body will resist up to 1,000 pounds of prying force to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- High-strength, self-rising lids will resist attempted break-ins better than other steel lids High-strength body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards on single lid models protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage Learn More
This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Self-adhesive label strips
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Top mount for efficient truck bed use and easily accessible storage. Built for strength. Weather proof gaskets. Front opening protects contents from the elements. Available in several sizes to fit most trucks.
- Black finish
- Dimensions: 72" L x 16" W x 12.75" H
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handles provide security
- 16 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design