Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dee Zee Tool Box - Wheel Well Box. Adds storage while leaving your bed open for hauling cargo. Constructed of strong Brite-Tread aluminum. Lockable lift-up lid on a sturdy piano hinge. Fits 6' and 8' bed pickups.
- Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box
- Fits Behind The Truck Wheel Well
- Driver or Passenger Side Applications Available
- Sturdy Piano Hinge Lid
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Lift-Up Lid
- Does Not Interfere With Most Tonneaus Covers
- L: 37" x W: 7.75" x H: 19.5" ; Vol: 2.2 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Upgraded mounting kit for crossover toolboxes. Provides a larger clamping area to better secure boxes. Made from strong 6000 series aluminum. Fits all makes and models of trucks. Can be used with cargo management systems. Sold in pairs.
- Tool Box Tie Downs
- 6000 Series Aluminum J-Hook Tie Downs
- Secures Any Crossover Tool Box Firmly
- Larger Clamping Area For Extra Strength
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
Rigid fastening on sheet metal, fiberglass and plastic.
- Pack of 20
Top Mount truck boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space. Hand wielded by specially trained craftsmen and with weatherproof gaskets to prevent leaks.
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Available in several sizes: 72", 90" and 96"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright finish
- Sturdy .060" Aluminum resists rust
Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More
This modular 3-piece rolling tool chest puts those tools and parts used on every job at your fingertips. Heavy-duty construction keeps your productivity rolling for years to come.
- Removable tool box with steel tray
- Sliding drawer unit
- Tilt-out storage bin
- Telescoping handle
Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 20" W x 12" LLearn More
This Industrial grade 72 parts bin is a " must have " for any shop or garage. This unit is built to last. Full steel construction;
welded joints; sloped front edge for ease of removing parts; hemmed edges for greater structural stability;
handy label strips to keep your parts organized.
- Heavy gauge steel construction using prime cold roll steel
- Fully welded seams for maximum strength
- Self-adhesive label strips
- Sloped front edge for ease of parts removal
- Hemmed edges for user safety and structure rigidity
- Compartments are easy to restock and pick from
- Ideal for use in industrial , automotive or any shop environment
- Suitable for storing nuts and bolts or small parts
- Tough industrial powder coat finish
- Compartment dimensions: 4" x 4 1/2" x 11 7/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 34" W x 12" D x 42" H
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 42" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)