Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Gull Wing Series; Double Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 54 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Made from heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal. Use DB-2502 mounting kit (sold separately)
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Non-Rusting .090 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Double Doors
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- L: 36" x W: 20" x H: 18" ; Vol: 7 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
UWS Slim Line Series offers full size features for smaller truck beds by utilizing the limited space in front of the wheel well. You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox fits snug behind the cab, clearing just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens to a full 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. The divided tool tray provides additional storage for smaller items ensuring they are readily at your disposal.Learn More
SIDE MOUNT STEEL TOOLBOX 72"" Steel Side Mount Fit your work rig for additional tool storage with UWS side-mount series toolboxes. UWS side-mount boxes offer you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with self-closing struts or rugged steel construction with dual lift struts and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel side-mounts have fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.Learn More
Regular Price: $368.97
Special Price: $313.63
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 60
Cubic feet: 4.5
- Stainless Steel D-Handle
- Aluminum Door and Hinge
- Three Point Latching System
- 14 gauge steel picture Frame Body Design
- Available in White Armor-Tuf Finish or Black Armor-Tuf Finish (524-5-01)
Regular Price: $332.97
Special Price: $283.03
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Simply mount this box on your truck-bed side rail with the rear of the box hanging down over the rail. The included leg brackets attach to your truck-bed floor to brace the box for added support. Additional L-brackets (UWS-SMBK - sold separately) can be used to attach your side-mount toolbox to your crossover toolbox. The fully welded base is constructed of heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel for absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. This vibrant black powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design The unique quick-pull handle on this box makes it fast and easy to access your toolbox. Simply pull the handle, and the rigid, foam-filled lid will automatically open a full 90 degrees. These convenient components all serve to make your toolbox more secure as well. The quick-pull handle features a key lock that is housed in durable, rustproof stainless steel. The lock mechanism inside the box is fully enclosed to prevent any jamming. In the same way that the piano hinge ensures even opening of the lid, it guarantees flush, secure closing as well. With no gaps between the lid and base and no way to get at the lock system, tampering is a thing of the past.Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Chest. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Utility Chest
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- •Slanted Front To Avoid The Wheel Wells
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latch
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- L: 56" x W: 19" x H: 16" ; Vol: 8.9 cu. ft.
- W-2: 2.4"; H-1: 13.1"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty