Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta Steel Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 98 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 106 Gallons
- 15 3/4" W x 18" D x 34 3/4" H
- Available in blue and black
- 6 Drawers
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Polished aluminum drawer pulls and side trim
- Drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Ball bearing slides load rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- EVA drawer liners
- Tubular lock and key
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Steel models have Armor-Brite white or diamond black finish Learn More
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" W x 29" D x 60" H
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Side Mount Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 96 in. x W 11.25 in. x H 11 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Square Transfer Tank-Raw Aluminum
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Auxiliary Fuel Transfer Tanks:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
The Tradesman 72 in. Full-Size Aluminum Cross-Bed Push-Button Tool Box is designed to fit most full-size trucks. It features a full lid and a push button for easy access and is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength.
- Designed to fit most full size trucks
- Aluminum construction
- Over 18 cu. ft. of storage space
- Allows for storage under the box
- Full lid and push button for easy access
Underbed Boxes are designed to be mounted on the underside of the frame of medium and heavy-duty work trucks.
They can be used on trailers. Also in many other locations where space is available for storing heavy, bulky equipment.
Mounting brackets are available.
- 360 Degree rain gutter channels protects contents from moisture and debris
- High strength hinge provides maximum strength and durability.
- Three-point locking system
- Lock engages three sides for superior security.
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 36" x 18" x 18"