Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrievalLearn More
When only the best will do! Tradesman Job Site Boxes are packed with features to last a lifetime.
Job Site Box Features
- 16 gauge steel
- Self-enclosed hinge systems
- Recessed padlock inlets
- Fold-down, recessed side handles
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 ½" L: 46 ¼"
Weight (lbs.): 63
Cubic feet: 3.2
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- • Length: 71 inches
- • Width: 21 inches
• Height: 19.85 inches
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-02, 252-3-01, or 252.Learn More
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 60 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 19.5 in. ; Silver; Deep; w/Rail. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBSD-66-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 51" LLearn More