Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Protec Heavy Duty Rubber Drawer liner protects your drawers from dents, scratches and abrasions
Just cut to size of drawer and install, it's that easy!Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Latch. A stainless steel, locking latch. Use as a replacement for Dee Zee tool boxes. Three latching styles to replace your existing paddle handle. Comes with keys, weather resistant gasket and rivets for installation. Latches may optionally be installed with bolts and nuts (not provided).
- Tool Box Service Part
- Stainless Steel Tool Box Latch
- Replaces Dee Zee Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch
- Three Latching Style to Choose From
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock Locking System
- Resists over 1000 Lbs of break-in force.
- Built-in Full-length Storage Compartments
- Provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High Strength Body Design
- Resists cargo damages and attempted break-ins.
- 3 Layer RSL Lid
- Provides superior lids strength and rigidity
- Self aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lid seals tight.
For use with the following Weather Guard Boxes:
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Saddle Boxes
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Pork Chop Boxes
- All Model-Color-01 Series Saddle, backwards compatible with Model-Color series and some R-Model series from 6/93 to present
- All Model#-Color-01 Series Chests
Top Mount boxes have a double box design to provide additional storage without losing valuable truck bed space.Product Features
- Designed for strength with weather proof gaskets
- Front opening protects contents from the elements
- Available in Bright finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- 22 Gauge Steel
- 47.75" length
- 14.0" wide
- 13.25" High
- This 3-Drawer All Steel Tool Chest has an Extra Deep Top Compartment for Larger Tools You Need on the Job Site.
- All steel construction provides greater strength and durability.
- Closed lid locks drawers to prevent spills.
- Smooth action I-Beam drawer slides.
- Large, deluxe carrying handle.
- Double-side walls for extra support and trouble free drawer alignment.
- Nickel-plated, steel draw bolts provide greater strength.
- Durable baked epoxy finish resists rust and solvents.
- Available in Red (RG-920).
Delta Model 498000 and 498002 transfer tanks are made for short bed trucks- including trucks with 4-door cabs. The unique design has extended sides above both wheel wells to increase the capacity. Delta tanks feature 14-gauge construction for long-term durability. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal baffles add extra strength and control the flow of the contents when moving
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side; filter system recommended
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed; all brackets must be bolted to the truck bed Learn More