Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60" and 70"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rustLearn More
Configure your own shelf system with end panels and shelves. End panel height includes 2" for End Caps.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 16" W x 1.2" L
Fits with 218-3 to upgrade from a 2-Cross-Member to a 3-Cross-Member Aluminum Rack
- Stainless steel hardware stands tough against time and weather
- Velcro straps assist in securing your ladder for transport
- Anti-wear protection on cross members protect ladders and building materials during transport
Designed to fit over the wheel well and provide a flat, sturdy foundation for Shelf Units, Parts Cabinets, or Drawer Units.
- Dimensions: 13 3/4" H x 42 3/4" W x 15" L