Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides. Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4-in wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking System locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300 lbs. load Learn More
Underbody Truck boxes provide a secure, convenient storage solution.
- 60" L X 18.75" W x 18"H
- Specially designed channel keeps water out
- Steel chain supports allow door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel T-handle provides security
- Bulb channel prevents leaks
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel door
- Available in White or Black finish
- 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Adjustable Shelf Inserts - available separately
- Available for 24", 36" and 48" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
Delta SteelTransfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate steel, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 103 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 109 Gallons
This All-Purpose Rack has a specially designed mounting leg that fully adjusts to the contour of the van roof, for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 30"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxes.Learn More
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
DELTA Aluminum Mid-Lid Design Crossover offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock and open from the same side. Lid reinforced with new RSL™ Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for superior strength. Adjustable lid strikers keep the lid locked down tight for improved security. High-strength body design resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism. Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering. Self-rising lids with dual gas spring lid lifts. Mid-Size. Black.Learn More
The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBS-60A Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
These rectangular chests feature a premium front wedge design crafted in your choice of beautifully polished bright aluminum diamond tread, black powdercoated aluminum diamond tread, or tough powdercoated steel. Do you need more storage? Slide UWS Utility Chest series wedged storage boxes in your truck bed for the dependable, sturdy protection of your tools and equipment.Learn More
Delta Lock-Down Hopper Chest uses an internal mechanism to lock the chest on the brackets. Release the mechanism to move it. Mounting brackets are reusable. To move or relocate the chest, turn the locking mechanism to release the chest from the mounting brackets. Model 814000 and 815000 Delta Steel Chests will fit in most truck beds. They have reinforced lids and cam-style locks for improved security. Locking arms hold the lid open for easier access.
- 18-gauge steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Reliable push button latch releases on models 814000 and 815000
- Sliding tray provides convenient storage for small items
- Wide high-strength carrying handles provide a secure grip when moving the chest
- Cam-style lock locks the lid down tight to protect the contents
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More