Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Regular Price: $498.95
Special Price: $449.06
Dimensions: H: 18 1/8 W: 18 1/4 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 100
Cubic feet: 9
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Regular Price: $515.95
Special Price: $464.36
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 18" L: 46 3/4"
Weight (lbs.): 72
Cubic feet: 4.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
Regular Price: $520.97
Special Price: $468.87
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
Regular Price: $546.97
Special Price: $492.27
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
Regular Price: $450.97
Special Price: $405.87
Delta PRO Aluminum and Steel Underbed Boxes are built for protecting heavy tools and equipment in the toughest conditions. An extended rain gutter channels water around the outside of the door opening. Durable weather stripping forms a tight seal to prevent moisture from entering. 3-Point locking system draws the door tight against the weather stripping surrounding the door opening. It locks the door at the top and on both sides.Aluminum Underbed Boxes are made of high-strength .100-gauge tread plate aluminum.
- High-strength hinges stand up to heavy use and attempted break-ins
- 3/4-in wide rain gutter surrounds the door opening to channel moisture away from the interior to protect the contents
- 3-point locking System locks the door at the top and on both sides for greater strength and security
- Extra heavy-duty construction withstands the toughest conditions for long-term use
- Rotating stainless steel handle is leak-proof to prevent moisture from entering
- Plastic coated galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports are mounted on stainless steel shoulder rivets to prevent twisting; opened door will support a 300-pound load
- Automotive EPDM bulb-style weather stripping forms a moisture-proof seal between the rain gutter and interior of the door Learn More
Regular Price: $479.97
Special Price: $431.97
Flush mount design provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road.
- Angled at bottom of front and side walls to accommodate sloped bed walls and wheel wells.
- Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference.
- Protected with Rhino Lining
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
- Domed lid adds strength and aerodynamics
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Strong, lockable paddle handles protect valuables
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
Regular Price: $477.70
Special Price: $429.93
Dimensions: H: 17 W: 20 1/4 L: 37
Weight (lbs.): 37
- Compact Aluminum All Purpose Chest available in clear coat (644-0-01) or black ARMOR-TUF
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
Regular Price: $523.97
Special Price: $471.57
- Two, 2" NPT Reinforced Bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed
- Lockable filler cap coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Safety Fill Capacity: 91 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 102 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45-1/4" x 23-1/4" x 23-1/4"
Regular Price: $454.97
Special Price: $409.47
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 72" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 72" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors