Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 64 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 65 lbs.
Cubic feet: 10.8
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Clear ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 19¼ W: 27 L: 62
Weight (lbs.): 134
Cubic feet: 18.6
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Mounts directly to the bed of the truck.
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
Fits 42" Shelves.
- 46" Height
- 8 Dividers
These Quick Clamp Racks are engineered to make loading and unloading your ladder an easy, one-person operation. Lean the front of the ladder against the front hook and swing the back up onto the rack. Close the gas spring assisted Quick Clamp and you're ready to roll.
- Ladder Hooks on the front end of the side rails have been extended and angled outward for easier loading of ladders in tight places.
- WEATHER GUARD® Van Solutions Trademarked RED TIPS show the world that you work with the highest quality equipment available.
- Long lasting design utilizing 3/16" extruded aluminum rails, stainless steel gutter clamps and hardware.
- Anti-Wear protection on clamps helps protect ladders during transport.
- Adjustable Sway braces for easy ladder change out.
Dual Clamp on street & curb side.Learn More
Volume 85 Gallons - Silver, - Patented Fully Foamed Lid - MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture - Connecting Rod Enclosure - Crimp Free/Drill Free Install - Heavy Duty Gas Struts - One-Piece Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel Tubis - Quick Pull Handle - Rotary Locking SysteLearn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Dimensions: H: 18 1/2'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 62''
Weight (lbs.): 79
Cubic feet: 8.9
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features black Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 60x24x24)Learn More