Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- V-Groove Door Frame reinforces the body, creates a larger door opening & has wider surface for weather stripping
- Beveled edges on the high-strength door fit tight against the V-Groove Frame to resist break-ins & moisture.
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Continuous Hinge provides superior strength and durability.
- Quick Release Keyway Connectors allow the door to drop down for easier access for storing bulky items
- 3-Point Locking System locks the door at the top and both sides for superior strength and security.
- One-Piece Housing protects the locking system and strengthens the door.
- Leak-Proof Stainless Steel Rotating T-Handle is made for rugged use and reliability.
- Coated, Galvanized Steel Aircraft Cable Door Supports pivot on a shoulder rivet to prevent twisting.
- 12 Gauge cold-rolled steel door and 14 Gauge steel body stand up to the roughest conditions.
- 3-Yr. Limited Warranty
TBC-36-CB UWS TBC-36-CB Chest Box Standard L 30 in. x W 24 in. x H 13 in. - Silver - Combo w/50 gal. TankSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Tool Box Truck Features: Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads Self Closing Struts MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid Patented Fully Foamed Lid View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Chest Box Standard. UWS, TBC-36-CB, Chest Box Standard, L 30 in. x W 24 in. x H 13 in. - Silver - Combo w/50 gal.Learn More
Are you looking for a well-built, American-made solution for tool storage? UWS Crossover gull wing toolboxes offer durability and protection for your tools to, from, and on the job site. Crossover toolboxes feature rugged construction with fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel lock handles, connecting rod enclosures, and weatherstripping, providing secure sealing and easy access from either side of your work rig. Many gull wing styles incorporate built-in tool trays and holders to keep you working efficiently. UWS makes their Crossover gull wing series available in your choice of beautifully polished bright aluminum diamond tread or tough powdercoated steel. Work better, work smarter--carry your tools without worry in UWS Crossover gull wing toolboxes.Learn More
- Fits full size trucks - 8' bed with crossover or 6' bed without crossover
- Fits mid/mini size trucks - 7' bed with crossover or 6' bed without crossover
- 48" L x 12.75" W x 10" H
- 3 cubic feet
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Red Label Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Red Label Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Crowned Lid With Full Length Hidden Hinge
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Front, Back And Bottom Are Bent From A Single Piece Of Aluminum
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Trailer Box; L 34 in. x W 16 in. x H 13 in. ; Black; Low Profile. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Mounts On Lighter Weight Tongues.Learn More
The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBS-60A Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
This Full Locker deep-format unit, is designed specifically for use with the 56-Inch series of boxes, and features two fixed shelves, and a registered key lock. Fits on all 24-Inch Deep Tool Cabinets 2 fixed shelves Can be added to the right or left side of cabinet Registered key lock Scratch resistant powder coat paint finishLearn More
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More