Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Dee Zee Tool Box - Hardware Series Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy duty steel. Protected by texture black NRT (No Rust Technology) rust inhibitor powder coat finish. Crown style lid with a full pan double-V stiffener for superior rigidity. Other features: lockable stainless steel paddle handles, dampened gas shocks, closed cell foam gasket, and self-adjusting strikers. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- HARDware Series - Crossover Tool Box
- 20-Gauge Steel Construction
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handle Latches
- Double V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket Helps Resist The Elements From Getting Inside The Box
- Dampened Gas Shocks Open At A Steady, Controlled Rate
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Regular Price: $268.97
Special Price: $228.63
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Regular Price: $269.99
Special Price: $229.49
Crossovers are supported across the width of the truck bed by the tops of the bed side rails or walls. Storage space is available on the floor under a Crossover.
Crossovers are available with a Single Lid or Dual Lids. Depending on the product selected, the Dual Lid may be a Mid-Lid, Gull Wing or Rear-Hinged design. All models offer different advantages.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force.
- Rotary locking system ratchets lid tight.
- RSL rigid structural lid provides superior strength and rigidity. Built in storage on both ends makes a quick and easy access to small tools.
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevents moisture from getting inside.
- Self-rising lid provides provides additional ease of use
- Adjustable lid strikers adjusts to keep the lid locked down tight.
- For Mazda Trucks: All B2500 Model
Shield yourself from the sun and shifting loads with this multipurpose headache rack insert. Louvered design deflects the harsh light of day and provides a strong steel barrier to protect your cab from moving cargo.
- Protects cab from shifting loads by providing a steel barrier at the rear window
- Horizontal louvers are supported by 3 solid, vertical beams
- Shields you from the sun without entirely obstructing your rear view
- Installs quickly and easily
- Screw-in assembly with drilled, solid steel bolt-down blocks
- Resists rust and corrosion with special, all-over coating and hardened, high-gloss powder coat finish
- Application: DeWalt Industrial-Grade Steel Headache Rack Base (DIGHRB380)
- Can also be used with DeWalt Industrial-Grade Full-Frame Steel Ladder Rack - Square (DIGFFR360)
- Requires screen-mounting kit DIGSMK365
- Limited lifetime warranty
Trailer Box; L 34 in. x W 16 in. x H 13 in. ; Silver; Low Profile. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Mounts On Lighter Weight Tongues.Learn More
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Regular Price: $265.97
Special Price: $226.08
- No Drill Clamp On Design: The uprights attach with special no drill clamps.
- Adjustable Height: The van ladder rack offers adjustable mounting legs. Adjust the feet to fit perfectly with the contour of your van roof.
- 500 lb. Capacity: The Economy Roof Rack features a 500 lb. cargo capacity, allowing users to safely haul needed supplies to the job site.
- Black or White Powder Coat Finish: All Kargo Master racks are sealed with a yellow zinc plating and then powder coated with a durable powder coat finish. You can choose either a white or black finish.
- Lifetime Warranty: Backed by Kargo Master. Learn More
Extend your storage for your truck with a hitch cargo carrier and receiver box. The hitch cargo carrier is constructed of heavy duty steel with a black powder coat paint weather resistant finish. The receiver boxes can be used with various sizes of chest boxes and sold as a complete kit.Learn More