Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
The Tradesman 67 in. Aluminum Mid-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box adds valuable enclosed storage space to your mid-size truck. This black truck box is constructed of 0.060 gauge aluminum.
- Adds storage to most mid size trucks
- Made of 0.060 gauge aluminum
- Full lid with push button for easy access
- Allows storage underneath
- Black finish
The DAC Series Aluminum Crossovers offer a great combination of features for storing and protecting your valuables. Available in Single Lid and Mid-Lid Dual Lid models, they will provide improved long-term durability, and reliability when compared to other products in the same price range.
- High-strength body with wide top flanges resists cargo damage and helps protect the lock system
- Rugged adjustable strikers adjust vertically and horizontally to keep the lid locked down tight
- Large pan bolsters reinforce the beveled edge lids for improved rigidity and strength
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Gas spring lid lifts automatically raise the lids for easier access
- 3-compartment tray provides storage space for small items
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
Delta Single Lid Crossover models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver's side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid design offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock, unlock, and open from the same side.
- Beveled edge lids are reinforced with a large, pan-style bolster
- Self-rising lids have reliable gas spring lid lifts for easier access
- Stainless steel paddle handles for long-term durability
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust Learn More
Fits Cross Box models 124, 134, 153, 124-5, 134-5, 134-B, 153-5 and 153-B
- #10 in Picture
- Includes Weather Strip,Striker Loop Plate, Wireform Striker, Bolt Kit, Taptite® Screws, Hinge, and Instruction Sheet.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.Product Features
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish