Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Regular Price: $566.97
Special Price: $510.27
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- New Armor-Brite tough powder paint finish
Northern Dog Box L 36 in. x W 36 in. x H 27 in. - Double Door - Fully Enclosed w/StorageSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Pet Box Truck Features: Designed to Transport Dogs .063 Aluminum To Protect Valued Dogs Stainless Steel T Handle Lock Caring Rail On Top For Convent Handling Insulated Top Compartment Clean Out Ports In Back View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Northern Dog Box.Learn More
Get easier access to your tools with UWS ProGrade Crossover series gull wing toolboxes. Built with the tradesman in mind, these tough truck boxes feature a double-lid design for easy access from either side of your work truck. UWS ProGrade Crossover toolboxes afford you the strength of a one-piece, heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tub with a fully-foamed steel lid, a rotary locking system with stainless steel housing, and a DuraCoat powdercoated finish. For security and easy access, UWS boxes also feature a quick-pull handle, MicroSeal stripping, heavy-duty gas struts, and a full-length piano hinge. Inside, there are built-in tool trays, screwdriver holders, and a 3-compartment sliding tray. Use professional durability to transport and protect your work tools--use UWS ProGrade Crossover series gull wing toolboxes.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 13" W: 13 ½" L: 46 ¼"
Weight (lbs.): 63
Cubic feet: 3.2
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
- Dimensions: 36"W x 17 3/8"D x 21 1/2"H
- Weight: 132lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Lock Style: Locking Latch
- 16 ga. steel construction on top chest with welded seams, no spot welding
- Top chest holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- 21 slots for ratchet drives and extensions
- 21 slots for screwdrivers
- Lid secures tools in postion when closed
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Chrome plated side handles on both sides of chest
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Powder coated in a tough scratch resistance textured powder paint
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pull
- Premium drawer liner
- Tool inventory at a glance
Regular Price: $529.97
Special Price: $476.97
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 59 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 46 lbs
Cubic feet: 4.2
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-69-LBTA-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Extra-Wide Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Blue Label (Commercial Grade) Single Lid Crossover. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Large push button with self-adjusting latches. Hidden hinge, gas shocks, Alumaguard strengthening channel, and adjustable strikers on a hat style lid. Removable plastic tool tray to help keep small items organized.
- Blue Label - Commercial Grade Crossover Tool Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective BriteGard Powder Coat Finish
- Ergonomically Designed Push Button Latches
- Full V-Pan Lid Stiffener Creates Strength And Rigidity
- Self Adjusting Latches And Adjustable Lid Strikers
- Internal Bends Add Superior Body Strength
- Hat Style Lid And Rubber Bulb Seal Help Resist The Elements
- Removable Plastic Tool Tray To Keep Smaller Items Organized
- L: 69.75 :_mage_bind_var_65 x H: 17.5" ; Vol: 12.8 cu. ft.
- L-1: 60.75 :_mage_bind_var_66; H-2: 12.5"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty