Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dimensions: H: 24 W: 24 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 81
Cubic feet: 16
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dee Zee Tool Box - Topsider provides handy storage on top of your truck's bed rail. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Drop-down doors provide quick access to your tools. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal.
- L: 96 :_mage_bind_var_152 x H: 20" ; Vol: 17.22 cu. ft.
- Specialty Series Top Sider Tool Box
- Storage For The Top Rail Of The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
TBSD-69-DB-BLK UWS TBSD-69-DB-BLK Tool/Dog Box Combination Single Lid Tool Box L 69 in. x W 19 in. x H 21.5 in. - Black - Double DoorSee Full List of Vehicle Applications » Tool Box/Pet Box Truck Features: Designed to Transport Dogs .063 Aluminum To Protect Valued Dogs Stainless Steel T Handle Lock Caring Rail On Top For Convent Handling Insulated Top Compartment Clean Out Ports In Back View the Full List of Automotive Applications » Below is an abreviated list of applications for the Tool/Dog Box Combination Single Lid Tool Box.Learn More
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Each Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures 17 3/4" H x 12 1/4" W x 49" L
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern