Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Innerside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls. The lower part of the box extends down the inside of the side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and can be used individually or in pairs.
Combine a pair of Innerside Boxes with a Crossover to create a wraparound storage system on your truck.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Innerside Box you can install on your truck. If used with a Crossover, deduct the space needed for it and allow a 1” space between the Crossover and the Innerside Boxes for the lids to open and close without interference.
Innerside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Gear-Lock locking system resists over 1,000 lbs of break-in force
- Built-in full-length storage compartment provides storage for small parts and tools.
- High-strength body design resists cargo damage and attempted break-ins.
- 3-Layer RSL lid provides superior lid strength and rigidity
- Self-aligning lid latch pins pivot side to side to ensure the lead seals tight
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
Tradesman Truck TALF581BK Cross Bed Truck Box, Black Aluminum Measures:Learn More
• 70.25" x 5.5" full lid
• 61" x 10" bottom box
• 20.5" depth
• 15.5" overall height
The Tradesman 67 in. Aluminum Mid-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box adds valuable enclosed storage space to your mid-size truck. This black truck box is constructed of 0.060 gauge aluminum.
- Adds storage to most mid size trucks
- Made of 0.060 gauge aluminum
- Full lid with push button for easy access
- Allows storage underneath
- Black finish
Solid bulkhead for Transit Connect with window offers unobstructed visibility of the cargo area, side door, and rear door. Maximizes comfort in the passenger area.Learn More
Fits Cross Box models 124, 134, 153, 124-5, 134-5, 134-B, 153-5 and 153-B
- #10 in Picture
- Includes Weather Strip,Striker Loop Plate, Wireform Striker, Bolt Kit, Taptite® Screws, Hinge, and Instruction Sheet.
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More