Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Height: 19-1/8"
- Width: 8-1/8"
- Length: 46-1/2"
- Cubic Feet: 2.1
- Color: Black
- Opens: Right Side
- Aluminum Diamond Plate construction with CLEAR Powder Coat finish.
- Designed for security, durability and weather resistance.
- Offers convenient out-of-the-way storage with over-the-wheel-well mounting that will help you maximize the storage space in your pickup truck.
- Cover features D-shaped weather stripping to seal out dust and weather.
- Fully concealed stainless steel piano style hinge.
- ONE-TOUCH Latch system mechanism provides easy opening of the cover.
- The trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features heavy duty automotive style latching system.
- Features a cover support housing that protects the gas spring from being damaged.
- Fits all Pickup Trucks - Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of FULL Size long bed pickups
- Height: 19 1/2"
- Width: 8 1/4:
- Length: 46 3/4"
- Cubic feet: 2.1
WeatherGuard 170-5-01 Features:
- Fits: Full size pickup with 8' beds
- Includes: Two Keys
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Can be used with some truck bed caps due to the low profile design.
- Can be mounted in front of wheel wells of full size long bed pickups.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 38 Gallon Capacity
- Skinny Rectangle - L: 59.5" x W: 9" x H: 19"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
AUXILIARY FUEL TRANSFER TANKS:
Regular stops to fill up your vehicle’s fuel tank can eat up your work day or extend your drive time on road trips with the 5th wheel trailer. Dee Zee Auxiliary Transfer Tanks are tested and certified to hold diesel fuel for the purpose to transfer it directly into your vehicle’s fuel tank. With a sophisticated connector kit (sold separately), you can skip the next exit by pulling diesel fuel directly from your truck bed.
Auxiliary Tanks have all the benefits of Dee Zee’s Transfer Tanks with these added features:
- Full Sized and Fully Welded Baffles Add Extra Strength
- Hydrostatically Pressure Tested to 29 psi
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Requirements For Diesel Auxiliary Tanks
- Meets Federal DOT Requirements for UN31A and UN31B Tanks
- Always Check Local Regulations and Vehicle Warranty Before Altering Your OEM Fuel System
- Connector Fuel Line Kits Sold Separately
UNDERBODY ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 60"" Underbody Single Door Do you need more space for your gear? Think under the box with these underbody storage series boxes from UWS. Their underbody boxes are built to be rugged from heavy-duty, .080 in. aluminum that helps to prevent sagging and leaking and minimizes dents. UWS fits these storage solutions with stainless steel T-handles and brass locking systems, stainless steel aircraft cable supports on the lids, and MicroSeal stripping to keep your equipment dry and clean. Mount these underbody boxes above or below flatbeds, dump trucks, and trailer bodies. What's your solution to limited tool and equipment space? Resolve to stow your gear in USA-made UWS underbody storage series boxesLearn More
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Painted Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes on one side for easy movement and stationary legs on the other end to ensure the bench won't move
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 34" Painted Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 35
Cubic feet: 4.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 17 W: 20¼ L: 37
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 6
- Compact Aluminum All Purpose Chest available in clear coat (0) or black ARMOR-TUF
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 45 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 45
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Clear ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty