Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
This model comes with the lockable paddle handles.Learn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
The Tradesman 72 in. Aluminum Full-Size Cross-Bed Truck Box gives your truck useful, protected storage space. This black truck box has a push button on each end for quick access. It is extra durable thanks to electrostatically applied paint that helps ward off abrasion and corrosion.
- Enclosed storage for most full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum painted electrostatically to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Push button on each end for easy access
- Black finish
Base Rail - Colorado/Canyon regular or extendedNote: To create a complete TracRac system, please select base rails and an overhead rack set to match your vehicle. Use the Fit List link below for more information.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 297-3-02.
- #7 in picture
Additional fees apply. If you need extra storage without the look of an over-the-rail, crossover toolbox, the chest style is a perfect solution. Much like standard toolboxes, the chest will sit flush against the front of the truck bed while the notched and wedged shape allows it to fit around the wheel well, freeing up more space in the truck bed. As two super-duty lift cylinders raise and lower the lid, an offset hinge allows the insulated beveled lid to open up to 90 degrees without coming into contact with the cab. Model TBC-55-WN Wedged and Notched Tool Chest by United Welding Services (UWS) and Thule - Chest Toolbox UtilityLearn More