Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Patented foam filled lid structure forms a solid insulated core for added strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel paddle handle lock for superior strength, security and long-term corrosion resistance
- Enclosed connecting rod to prevent bending or jamming to the locking system
- Dual lift struts automatically open the lid 90°
- Weather stripping helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrievalLearn More
These are the newest, and toughest, HARDware™ boxes and are made from heavy-duty 14-gauge steel - twice the thickness of 20-gauge.
- Specialty Series Utility Box
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Versatile Storage Option
- Lockable Hasp Latch For Security
- Padlock Not Included
- Made in the USA
- 46.5" L x 19" W x 15.9" H
- 8 cubic feet
The Tradesman 72 in. Aluminum Cross-Bed Box is designed to fit wide-bed trucks. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and features a diamond-plated finish for added durability. The box also features a gull-wing design with push buttons for easy access.
- Designed for use with wide bed trucks
- Fits most full size trucks
- 1 Piece aluminum construction for strength
- Dual lid with push buttons for easy access
- Diamond plated finish for durability
Slim Line Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 12 in. x H 9.25 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 297-3-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
Tanks are available in rectangular, vertical or L-shaped configurations to meet a variety of applications for your truck.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size, crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Availabe in White or Black finish
- Sturdy 14 gauge steel
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Aerodynamic domed lid adds strength
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Toolbox, Crossover Series, Steel, White Powdercoated, 70 in. Length, 19 in. Width, 20 in. Height, Each Here's a deep solution for your tool storage--UWS Crossover series deep toolboxes. These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the job site. Plus, they provide the extra space that you need without taking up more bed space! Crossover truck boxes are available in polished or powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! Depending on your chosen toolbox, many have built-in tool trays and holders. Maybe you need low and deep? These UWS Crossover deep toolboxes are also available in low-profile, slim line, and notched styles--tool storage problem solved!Learn More
Drawer Slide; Tool Box; L 22 in. x W 8.5 in. x H 18.75 in. Provides Greater Access To Small Tools. 5 Precision Injected Commercial Grade Drawers. Corrosion Resistant Zinc Metal Sliders. Stainless Steel T Handle Lock. Front And Top Opening Lids For Easy Access. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 3/8 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 37
Cubic feet: 2.3
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.