Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
This 42” 7 Drawer Tool Chest is designed for a professional use at a great price . - Ball bearings slides on all the drawers - Double wall steel construction - High gloss powder coat scratch resistant paint - Extruded aluminum drawer handle trim. 40-1/2" W X 17-7/8" D X 18-3/8" H.Learn More
Delta CHAMPION GL Low-Profile Crossovers are designed to provide a clean, custom appearance complementing today's new truck styles. The sleek, low-profile shape improves the view of the rear of the truck. Low-profile models offer the same superior security and important features of standard-height Delta Champion Crossovers.
- Patented Gear-Lock Latch on the stainless steel paddle handle provides premium security and weather resistance when the lid is latched shut
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid that Delta's ever made
- Adjustable lid strikers lock the lid down tight for superior security
- Reinforced body resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- Gas spring lid lifts raise the lid when unlatched for easier access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering
- Full weather stripping creates a tight, moisture resistant seal
- Available with black finish (model number 1-350002)
Additional fees apply. The Angled Series is a low-profile, single-lid, crossover box developed to accommodate the storage needs of smaller import trucks with a unique shape that allows it to fit the contours of the wheel well. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open at a full 90 degrees for easy access to your gear. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a secure lock on the driver's side to protect the contents from the elements and from theft. Model TBSD-60A Angled Series Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
The Tradesman 70 in. Cross-Bed Full-Size Aluminum Tool Box is designed to allow storage under the box and features almost 19 cu. ft. of storage space. It is crafted with aluminum to help ensure strength and works well with most full-size trucks.
- Designed to fit most full size trucks
- Aluminum construction
- Over 18 cu. ft. of storage space
- Allows for storage under the box
- Full lid and push button for easy access
Chest Box; Standard; L 60 in. x W 20 in. x H 20 in. Designed To Fit Against Back Of Cab. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts. MicroSeal Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. Aluminum One Piece Tub and Lid. Patented Fully Foamed Lid.Learn More
Our best Tradesman Pro series is constructed of heavy-duty materials to withstand rust, corrosion and the weather. These steel truck boxes are built really tough with 16 gauge steel and are engineered for contractor and farmer/rancher toughest needs. All Tradesman Pro truck boxes come with a 5 year warranty.
Pro Steel Features
- Ample storage under box
- Available in several sizes: 51", 60", and 61"
- Available in White or Black finish
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
You will enjoy how much the sleek look of UWS's Low Profile Series complements the latest designs of today's trucks. The toolbox sits just 2" above the truck bed rails instead of the standard 4," providing a better view out the back window for maneuvering or keeping an eye on your load. The insulated, beveled, single lid opens fully to 90 degrees with the help of two super-duty lift cylinders, which raise the lid and hold it open as you load and unload your gear. Smaller items and tools can be stored conveniently on the divided, sliding tray, ensuring they are readily available for use. Model TBS-60A-LP Angled Low Profile Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Single Lid Crossover Chests
Fits full size trucks - Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Titan (05+), Ford + Chevy 5.5' beds
- 69.75" L x 20" W x 18.25" H
- 12 cubic feet