Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
These rough and tough truck boxes work hard to keep you organized and efficient on the jobsite. Crossover truck boxes are available in polished bright or black powdercoated diamond tread aluminum or durable powdercoated steel to fit your work needs and your truck's style! All of these UWS toolboxes provide great looking security with fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel lock handles, a connecting rod enclosure, MicroSeal weatherstripping, and built-in tool trays and holders, depending on your chosen toolbox. Plus, they're available in angled and notched models to accommodate special bed sizes and wheelwells.Learn More
Delta PRO Trailer Tongue Boxes provide superior security and weather-tight storage. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open when placed against a rail or trailer wall.
- Rugged construction and beveled edge lid for greater strength and security; steel models made of heavy 16-gauge steel
- Offset gas spring lid lift allows easier access for loading and unloading from the driver's side
- Fully-adjustable lid striker helps maintain a tight, moisture-resistant seal between the lid and body
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from getting inside
- Full weather stripping seals out moisture and dust
- Aluminum models available with bright or diamond brite black finish
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
- Unique 3 bar window guard with built in track channels
- Low profile fit to truck cab for easy garage entry and access to low ceiling areas
- Lightweight of 35 pounds
- Damage free installation but no drilling into truck bedLearn More
Secure Lock Series; Single Lid Tool Box; L 72 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Oversized Twist Handle For Max Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
The heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel construction offers absolute dependability. Carry extra-heavy loads, toss in tools and cargo haphazardly - this box can handle it all. To keep rust to a minimum, each ProGrade toolbox has an extra-durable DuraCoat finish. This bright white powder coat not only protects your toolbox from scratches and corrosion, but it also looks great. Secure, Easy-to-Use Design To get to your equipment, simply unlock the secure brass lock that is incorporated into the T-handle and give the handle a tug so that the rigid, foam-filled door drops down. Stainless steel cables on either side of the door ensure that it will not open more than 90 degrees. As a result, the door will not flop down and hit the ground or your trailer.Learn More
Shelf unit for Rapid Mount Shelving.
- Dimensions: 62" H x 42" W x 16" L
- 4 Shelves
- 8 Dividers
- (Four 16" Standard Dividers and four 13" Narrow Dividers included with each shelf unit)
Additional fees apply. Model TBD-60 Gull Wing Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) The Gull Wing Series from UWS is a strong, low-profile cross box that mounts on the truck bed rails. Each side of this box has sturdy, lockable, stainless steel latches, and the inside of the box features a sliding tool tray, convenient side organizers and tool holders. The twin, beveled, gull-wing-style lids are reinforced by injected foam, which provides a solid structure and ensures that the lid closes evenly, allowing the locks to properly align and providing dependable security for your gear. Model TBD-60 Gull Wing Series Deep Toolbox for Truck Beds by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More