Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
Single Lid Series; Tool Box; L 63 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
DELTA Aluminum Single Lid models provide easier access to longer cargo. Lid locks and unlocks from the driver's side and opens from either side. Lid reinforced with new RSL™ Rigid Structural Lid Bolster for superior strength. Adjustable lid strikers keep the lid locked down tight for improved security. High-strength body design resists cargo damage and protects the locking mechanism. Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering. Self-rising lids with dual gas spring lid lifts. Deep Ford Super Duty. Black.Learn More
These high-quality toolboxes are designed to sit inside the truck bed against the back of the cab. They feature traditional left-right notches and an aluminum one-piece tub and lid that will support heavy loads, absorb tool drops, and prevent leakage. MicroSeal stripping seals out moisture, dust, and dirt to protect your tools and cargo. Their patented fully foamed lid opens 90 degrees and creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent warping and bending. UWS Utility Chest series notched toolboxes have a strong and secure stainless steel paddle handle lock and a connecting rod enclosure that helps prevent box contents from bending or jamming up the locking system. When your arms are full, the toolbox self-closing struts automatically close the lid with just a slight pull.Learn More
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 55 Gallon Capacity
- Square - L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Low Profile Series; Single Lid Crossover Tool Box; L 69 in. x W 19.25 in. x H 13.5 in. Fully Foamed Lid Prevents Bending/Warping. Stainless Steel Lock Handles For Strength/Security. Aluminum Lid Supports Heavy Loads. Self Closing Struts Automatically Close. MicroSeal+ Stripping Seals Out Moisture. Lid Opens 90 Degree For Easy Loading. 3 Compartment Sliding Tray. 2 Built In Tool Trays.Learn More
The TALF2870BK is a full-size aluminum crossbed box with a black powder coated finish. It is 28 inches wide for extra storage space.
- Fits most full size trucks
- Allows storage under the boxes
- Full lid
- 28 in. Wide box
Save space in the truck bed. Underbody truck boxes provide a secure, convenient out of the way storage solution.
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- Comes without shelf
- Available for 48" and 60" underbodies
- Shelf divides compartment for increased organization
- Adjusts to one of three positions
- Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes
- Fits most competitors' underbodies
- Heavy Duty .100" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. Made of heavy-duty .125 tread plate aluminum, the tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed.
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 76 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 82 Gallons
- Length - 48 Inches
- Height - 25 Inches
- Depth - 31 Inches