Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
Dimensions: H: 17 W: 20 1/4 L: 37
Weight (lbs.): 37
- Compact Aluminum All Purpose Chest available in clear coat (644-0-01) or black ARMOR-TUF
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy tool inventory at a glance
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- 30 1/2" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- (4) 5" x 2" Casters:
- (2) Swivel Casters with brakes
- (2) Rigid Casters
- Casters rated at 550 lbs. each
- Raise and Release Drawer Pulls secure drawers
- Drawers can not roll out when moving
- Drawers use roller bearing glides
- Drawers load rated 100 lbs. for single-set of glides
- Drawers load rated 200 lbs. for double-set of glides
- Premium skid proof drawer liners included
- Full-width aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular theft proof locks and keys
- Weather-resistant textured finish
- Shipping Weight: 182 lbs.
- JOBSITE on-site storage products provide secure storage for valuable tools and equipment on the job site.
- Taller, Wider 48-in Long Chest provides 24.3 Cubic Feet of usable storage space. Taller body for storing taller, bulky equipment
- Bolt-Cutter Proof 12 Gauge steel lock housings protect padlocks from cutting and prying tools. Padlocks are not provided
- High-strength lid is reinforced with a full-length, deep bolster
- Heavy-duty hinge is staked and welded so the pin can not be driven out
- Lid held open by a 1-in wide heavy-duty locking arm
- Lifting handles located inside tall and deep recesses to prevent injuries and damage
- Indented area on front of the lid is easy to grasp to open it
- Tall, heavy-duty bolsters for easily moving with a forklift
- Slots in bolsters for easily installation of optional casters Learn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- • Length: 71 inches
- • Width: 21 inches
• Height: 19.85 inches
JOBOX Innersides offer Gear-Lock system, self-aligning latch hoop, and Posi-Lift gas spring lid lifts. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- High-strength, deep beveled edge Lid
- Full-length storage bin
- Drill-resistant lock cylinder
- Posi-Lift gas spring lid lift
- EPDM automotive-style bulb weather stripping Learn More
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a solidly constructed crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This versatile utility box has a wide lip that sits securely across the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-69-T100-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More