Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
- Dimensions: 22½"W x14"H x 13"D
- Weight: 42lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Powder coat finish
- Holds either metric or S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
- 5 Year Limited Warranty Learn More
The TAWB60SL is an aluminum slim line flush mount design that provides a clean look and an unobstructed view of the road. Made of .060 in. aluminum. Offset lid construction allows lid to open fully without back wall interference. Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables.
- Ideal for 5th wheel cargo space
- 60 in. Slim line flush mount
- Strong double latch paddle handle to protect valuables
- Black finish
Measures 60-inches (L) by 18.5-inches (W) by 20.5-inches (H)Learn More
Delta Aluminum Transfer tanks are designed for the toughest conditions. The tanks have internal baffles for reinforcing and controlling the flow of the contents when moving. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- 2-in reinforced bungs allow convenient use from either side.
- Filter system recommended.
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank.
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up.
- Heavy-duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- All brackets must be bolted to the truck bed.
- Safety Fill Capacity: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Capacity: 107 Gallons
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 96 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 107 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 45 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Delta PRO Steel Innersides utilize the same Gear-Lock system, self-centering latch pin, reinforced lid and high-strength body Design as the Crossovers. They mount on the top of the bed side walls and are ideal for storing longer tools and equipment. Innersides help keep the bed free for storing bulky items. Combine Innersides with a Crossover to create a wrap-around storage system.
- Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system operates like a ratchet to lock the lid down tighter
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body resists cargo damage and protects lock system
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically opens the lid for easier, faster access
- Full-length storage bin provides quick and easy access to hand tools and parts
- Full weather stripping creates a tight seal against moisture and dust
- Built-in full-length storage compartment for small tools and parts
- All models available with diamond black finish Learn More
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Weather Guard Low Profile Side Box (Driver Side - Short) - Aluminum 44 1/4" L x 19 1/4" W x 11 3/4" H 180-0-01$481.97
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 44 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 41 lbs
Cubic feet: 3.1
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.