Tool Boxes & Cabinets and Benches
SIDEMOUNT ALUMINUM TOOLBOX 60"" Side Mount BLACK Fit your work rig for additional tool storage with UWS side-mount series toolboxes. UWS side-mount boxes offer you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with self-closing struts or rugged steel construction with dual lift struts and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel side-mounts have fully foamed lids, rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.Learn More
Providing a heavy-duty van storage solution, our fully arc-welded shelving units are pre-assembled and ready to install, providing a heavy-duty storage solution. The tapered end panels allow the unit to sit snugly against the wall for maximum floor space. Constructed of 12, 17, 18 and 20-gauge steel, these shelves are finished with our signature bright white powder coat for a durable, professional-looking appearance.
- Fully Arc Welded for durable construction and no assembly.
- Tapered end panel design allows a close fit to the van wall and additional cargo space in the middle of the van.
- Hemmed shelves provide extra strength and a lip in front of the shelf for load retention.
- Bottom shelf is Pre-punched for E-Z installation of accessory
- Middle two shelves are pre-punched for E-Z Bin Dividers.
- Bottom retainer lip is made of 12-gauge steel and is prepunched for the E-Z attachment of accessory shelf door
Dimensions: 42" LLearn More
Dee Zee Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Made from heavy duty Brite-Tread aluminum. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal. Use DB-2502 mounting kit (sold separately)
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Non-Rusting .090 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Raw Aluminum Finish
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Double Doors
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- L: 24" x W: 24" x H: 18" ; Vol: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Specially designed channel and bulb seal is designed to keep water out
- Coated steel cable allows door to remain open at a 90 degree angle
- Locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security
- 3-in long, 7/8-in steel hinges have stainless steel hinge pins for superior strength and long-term durability
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Coated, galvanized steel aircraft cable door supports pivot on shoulder rivets to prevent twisting
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture Learn More
Our standard and low profile cross bed boxes are designed to fit most full-size trucks and allow storage under the box. Several models to choose from include Gull-wing or Full (single) lid. Our low profile truck boxes provide our customers with maximum rear window visibility and aerodynamic styling for today's sleek truck designs.
- Larger 5/16" adjustable striker pin head
- Gas cylinders allow easy access
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Weatherproof gasket prevents leakage
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- .060" Aluminum resists rust
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish
- Product Width: 71", Product Depth: 20.5", Product Height: 18"
Patented fully foamed lid creates a rigid wall between outer aluminum layers to help prevent bending or warping Stainless steel lock handles provide strength, security and rust-free product life 3-Compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval 0.063 inch aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid is designed to support heavy loads, absorb tool drops and prevent leakage Self-closing struts automatically close the lid, with slight manual pull, securing the box when hands are full 2 built-in tool trays and screwdriver holders add extra strength and rigidity. Lid opens 90 degree for easy loading and unloading of tools and equipmentsLearn More
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-69-T100 Single-Lid Series Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More